Destination: Atlantic City
Relax with Soothing and Easily Accessible Spas
For over a century, Atlantic City has long been an ocean front escape, where visitors have relaxed and unwound. However, as the City has evolved into a world-class destination, the casino resorts have invested and reinvested in their facilities to deliver the absolute best in spa services that reinvigorate your body and mind.
Our spas offer a full menu catering to your specific needs, including relaxing individual and couples massage therapy, skin care treatments, facials, and hair styling. In addition, the casino resorts offer muscle-soothing whirlpools, steam rooms, traditional fitness centers and picturesque views of the waterfront from Olympic sized pools.
Atlantic City's casino resort spas are second to none, and resort guests can choose from any number of options just a few steps away:
• Qua Baths & Spa
- The themed spa at Caesars takes you back to the glorious ancient roman bath houses, tapping into the natural healing powers of water to bring you a one-of-a-kind experience.
• Spa Toccare
- The Borgata's Spa Toccare is dedicated to undoing the effects of your day, offering relaxing treatments guaranteed to exhilarate. In addition to body, facial and bath amenities, Spa Toccare has a salon and garden-like pool with nearby wet bar.
- One of the top spas in Atlantic City located at the Tropicana Casino and Resort, bluemercury offers the largest selection of unique, innovative and highly coveted cosmetic and skin care products.
• Golden Nugget Spa
- The Spa features a 12,000 square foot, state of the art facility, where guest can enjoy Relaxing massages, Rejuvenating facials, and signature packages in an environment designed to do nothing but indulge the senses.
• Immersion Spa at the Water Club
- A two story spa located on the 32nd and 33rd floor high above Atlantic City, offering 360 degree Ocean and skyline views with wall to ceiling windows.
• Pool at Harrah's Resort and Red Door Spa
- The pool at Harrah's resort is an indoor tropical oasis, a perfect pool side spot during the day, but transforming into the hottest club in Atlantic City by night. The Red Door Spa by Elizabeth Arden features 23 spa treatment rooms, and a mix of spa and salon services.
• The Spa and Salon at Bally's
- The Spa and Salon at Bally's is the ultimate rejuvenating experience, offering luxurious array of treatments as well as a pool, hot tubs and fitness room.