Destination: Atlantic City
Hotels with Exciting New Attractions
While the hotels are known for their casinos, each resort is a destination unto itself with first class hotels offering luxurious accommodations from standard rooms to over the top suites. Other hospitality offerings include relaxing indoor and outdoor pools, retail shopping, restaurants at all price ranges spas and other entertainment attractions.
Our hotels accommodate the needs of individual tourists up to large scale groups, for personal getaways, business meetings, parties, weddings and more. As you plan your next weekend or week long getaway, consider our casino resorts to fully cater to your every single need.
Atlantic City is loaded with spectacular dining options, including a number of the best restaurants along the East Coast. Many top celebrity chefs have opened up gourmet dining establishments right within the casino resorts, like Bobby Flay's Steakhouse and Wolfgang Puck's American Grille, to name a few.
Of course, for diners seeking a quiet cup of coffee, a flame-broiled burger or deli sandwich with the works, or Asian staples such as sushi or Chinese noodle soups and dishes, a number of traditional eateries line the casino floors, boardwalk and nearby shops which are ready to take your order.
The famed restaurant revival in Atlantic City over the last few years has brought fine dining here to a whole new level, topped off by "Restaurant Week" - a food festival held each March showcasing the very best in flavor across Atlantic City's restaurant scene. Later in the summer, foodies can enjoy some of the top local and national cuisine at the Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival.
Each casino resort has gone to great lengths to provide visitors with the ultimate selection in dining options catering to your every taste, style and level of decadence. Among some of Atlantic City's staples, are:
• Bobby Flay Steakhouse - Award winning author and Food Network star Bobby Flay delivers traditional steakhouse fare at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, in an upscale decorative dining room incorporating New Jersey fresh produce and a pinch of Philadelphia flair.
• Buddakan - Overlooking the ocean along the Pier Shops at Caesars, Buddakan serves authentic Asian fare within enchanted gardens, under decorative archways and a twilight sky resembling an ancient Chinese village.
• The Chart House - Providing magnificent waterfront dining at Atlantic City's newest casino, the Golden Nugget, the Chart House offers top-of-the-catch seafood, succulent steaks and decadent desserts.
• Fin - The only seafood restaurant in Atlantic City with outdoor, oceanfront seating, Fin features locally grown food and wine from New Jersey fishermen, farmers and vintners. Fin is located just off the Tropicana casino floor.
• Old Homestead - A classic New York City landmark for 137 years, the historic steakhouse opened their second location at the Borgata serving the world's finest steaks.
• The Palm - Opened in 2005 at the Tropicana after more than 80 years as an Italian-American dining institution in New York City, The Palm offers prime aged steaks, Nova Scotia lobsters and classic Italian dishes.
• Wolfgang Puck American Grille - A culinary legend, Wolfgang Puck brings his innovative California cuisine to the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, offering contemporary American cuisine with two distinctive dining experiences catering to casual visitors or elegant dining.